lunedì 13 ottobre 2008

Tagged 4 times!

Last week I was tagged 4 times by these lovely web friends:
Glasfaden
JKphotography
Meltemsem
MaryLou

... and these are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


well... 7 facts about me... here they are:
1. I'm really lazy... maybe you already know!
2. I'm always in late with everything, but...
3. I arrive always early at the appointments!
4. I love to eat... and I always go on a diet!
5. I love to drink wine (especially the white one)... but I'm not a drunkard!
6. I'm always cold... often my hands, feet and nose seems to be icicles!
7. I love to receive gifts, but most of all I really love to give gifts to my friends!

... and here are the web friends I'm tagging (there are so many, but I have to choose 7 and I'm trying not to tag who was alredy tagged by other common friends!):
Triz (Patrizia)
Two Left Hands (Liz)
MacraMe (Mariana and Paula)
Jealousydesign (Carita)
Lidia Luz (Lidia)
Kadinela (Suzana)
Run Alice Run (Alice)

7 commenti:

jealousydesign ha detto...

hi my friend .. lol! I just tagged you :)

Meltem ha detto...

Lol Ixela! Lovely facts similar to mine:) By the way, everybody loves you ! You've been tagged 5 times! wow! I'm jealous to you:)

Unknown ha detto...

Thank you Ale ;-P by the way... this is so weird but all of them except for being late (i'm always early) could be applied to me!!! :-)

glasfaden ha detto...

Love to know better about you, Ale! Indeed, we have many things similar - all except no. 3 (either I'm exact on time or a bit late ;)), part of no. 4 (my belly will look as if I was 6 months pregnant after each meal, but luckily it goes again after some hour ;)) and 6 (well, they are cold, but like dogs, it's just the way of my body to balance the temperature - I'm not cold) ^_^

panyizsuzsi ha detto...

I just wanted to tag you. I came here, and guess what I see!

Lidia Luz ha detto...

Dear Ale,
Thank you so much!! I love to know this facts. I love you, my friend!
Bacio

Kimiko ha detto...

How fun!! I love tagging games :o)