lunedì 6 ottobre 2008

Really so lazy!!!

Well I have to admit that after my summer holiday I became really so lazy in writing blog posts... maybe it is due to my new work on the morning, maybe it is due to my new craft projects or simply maybe it is due to my innate laziness and to my scarce ability to organize my freetime... anyway I was lazy on blog posts, but in the last weeks I managed to create some other new crocheted/knitting items:

HONEY


This little and soft scarflette is perfect to keep your neck warm while looking stylish... made by a wonderful soft faux fur yarn, with the golden shades of a sweet acacia honey.
To provide a perfect fit, the scarflette is fastened with a coordinated flower brooch that you will pin to your taste.


APPLES


This is a cozy pair of pure merino wool handwarmers... a funky fall/winter accessory with the colors of green and red apples!
These fingerless gloves are crocheted with a ruffled trim around the fingers and along the cuffs... a single asymmetric flower gives them a unique touch.


IRON


Made out of a mix of two sparkling grey yarns with the colors and shades of iron... the collar is fastened with a luxurious vintage rhinestone clip.


Davvero così pigra!!!
Bene devo ammettere che dopo le vacanze estive sono diventata davvero pigra nel tenere aggiornato il blog ... può essere che ciò sia dovuto al mio nuovo lavoro mattuttino, può essere sia dovuto ai miei nuovi progetti creativi o semplicemente alla mia innata pigrizia ed alla mia scarsa capacità di organizzare il mio tempo libero... ad ogni modo sono stata molto pigra nello scrivere post aggiornati, ma nelle ultime settimane ho prodotto alcune nuove creazioni a maglia e crochet:

MIELE

Questa piccola e soffice sciarpina è pefetta per riscaldare il collo con un tocco di stile... realizzata con un meravilglioso e sofficie filato simile alla pelliccia, con i toni dorati del miele di acacia.
Per permettere una vestibilità perfetta, la sciarpina viene fissata con una spilla a fiore coordinata da appuntare a proprio piacere.

MELE

Un paio di simpatici scaldamani in pura lana merino... un accessorio originale per l'autunno e l'inverno con i colori delle mele rosse e verdi!
Questi guanti senza dita sono realizzati a crochet con un pizzo di bordura attorno alle dita e lungo il polso... un singolo fiore assimetrico per un tocco particolare.

FERRO

Realizzato con un mix di due filati scintillanti con le tonalità grigie del ferro... il collare è chiuso con un lussuoso fermaglio vintage con strass.


16 commenti:

Kim ha detto...

oh, I really like the hand warmers!

Unknown ha detto...

not lazy!!! just busy with other stuff!!! :-) and the other stuff is amazing, I think you found a special talent for these crochet pieces!!!

twolefthands ha detto...

I love them all, but I adore those wrist warmers, I love the colors! Ixela, I have been curious to know if you are the model? If so, you are gorgeous!

Unknown ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Unknown ha detto...

I love the wrist warmers!! Beautiful!

I also hear you about the laziness! I'm not so good at organizing my free time either! But you are one step ahead of me -- at least you are creating!

I also posted a comment which needed to be deleted. I don't know how it was posted because it wasn't even what I wrote! How weird...

Heli ha detto...

I love your new creations! and lazyness...well, it comes and goes :) Don't worry!

Lidia Luz ha detto...

Lazy??? What a beautiful things, dear!!!
I am your fan ! I love your fantastic and elegants creations!!
Kisses dear and a good work.
Ciao

glasfaden ha detto...

I'm tagging you :)
http://glasfaden.blogspot.com/

Love your wrist warmers btw!!

JK ha detto...

Your new creations are so stylish! I have news for you, you were tagged:)

eneyna ha detto...

simply nice!
brava!
ehm ... you lazy ?!
*_^

lala

Unknown ha detto...

I'm so happy to meet you, ixela!
Thanks again for putting my painting in your beautiful treasury!
Your work is gorgeous!
I have yet to start a blog. I keep thinking I will get around to it, but can't seem to get going. So, I understand what you mean!

Meltem ha detto...

I love your all creations Ixela!
You've been tagged :)

www.breezybead.blogspot.com

:-) MaryLou ha detto...

The collar is gorgeous! I really love your work.

I've just tagged you on my blog. Check it out, and have some fun!
:-)

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner ha detto...

Wow--your aesthetic is amazing. Super cutie hand warmers, and love, love, love the shrug. Hot!

fortuna ha detto...

merhaba yaptığınız şeyler harika.ben de deneyeceğim.umarım sizinkiler kadar güzel olur.

Sônia Maria ha detto...

Thank you so much, Ixela.
I am happy with your visit so kind in my blog.
Have a joyful day.
Hugs,
Sônia Maria