venerdì 12 settembre 2008

and now... a pink shrug!!!

CAMELLIA is one of my summer creations and the first shrug I listed on my Etsy shop... this stylish and precious knitted bolero is made by a wonderful soft wool yarn, with the delicate pink color of some camellia flowers.
All edges are finished off with a vintage looking black trim.
I added a coordinated big flower brooch (crocheted with pink and black wool) that you will pin to your taste... you can wear the shrug with the brooch or you can wear the shrug on its own and add the brooch to a purse, scarf, hat or belt to complete your look!




ed ora... uno scaldaspalle rosa!!!
CAMELLIA è una delle mie creazioni estive ed il primo scaldaspalle inserito nel mio my Etsy shop... questo prezioso ed elegante bolero è realizzato a maglia con un soffice filato di pura lana, con il colore rosa delicato di alcuni fiori di camelia.
Tutti i bordi sono rifiniti con una passamaneria nera dal sapore vintage.
Ho aggiunto una grossa spilla coordinata a forma di fiore (realizzata a crochet con lana rosa e nera) da appuntare a proprio piacimento... é possibile indossare lo scaldaspalle con la spilla oppure da solo utilizzando la spilla su una borsa, una sciarpa, un cappello o una cintura per completare il proprio look!

10 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

oh my Ale!!!! that is gorgeous!!! I love it!!!!!

Lidia Luz ha detto...

Belíssimo. Delicato. Elegante.
Magnifico. Pronto!!!
I loved, too!
Ciao bela Ale.
A big kiss, dear.

twolefthands ha detto...

Absolutely gorgeous ixela! Your model is beautiful too!

Meg ha detto...

I've nominated you for a Brillante Weblog Award!

http://plushdesignspa.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-won-award.html

rimo ha detto...

grazie, grazie, per la visita al mio blog! complimenti anche a te per il tuo, adesso mi iscrivo al feed :))

eneyna ha detto...

Ma wow!
Ma brava Ale! bellissime le tue ultime creazioni !
Baci
lala

creationsbyeve ha detto...

The shrug is gorgeous!!!!very feminine and elegant!I love the combination of pink with black!

Plasterdoll ha detto...

Hi! Thanks for the nice words you left on my blog :) Oh your neckwarmers are lovely!

my blog ha detto...

this shrug is good

dog training

Nette's Treasures ha detto...

Hello Ms. Ixela,

Your crochet and knitted works are fantastic. This is my first time to your site and I am so blessed to see such lovely creativity. I learned how to knit a year ago and I didn't realize that you could make such hip and beautiful pieces with crochet and knit. Thank you for the inspiration and sharing your talent and gifts with others. Have a beautiful day! :)